GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Let's do a time line with numbers.

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    One of the things that causes uncertainty is the lack of a timeline with any lithium stock.

I look around and I have always referred back to Galaxy and now our new partner GMM

2016 is the year when these guys leave being just a speculative stock. There is no doubt even now based on the information bombarding us from China under the 135 'thirteen five'  ( five year plan)  that China is going to make a real go of new energy vehicles and energy storage on a larger scale as they do what any country should do and move towards renewables. Are you listening Mr Malcolm Turnbull?

Right now my time line just briefly as I end my days on a nice sauvignon blanc is that we are awaiting.

1. Tantalum off take.
    2. First agreement and export of spodumene.
    3. Expansion to 200,000 tonne of spodumene per annum.
    4. Update of the Sal De Vida DFS
    5. And in my mind the introduction by Hyundai of an electric / hybrid vehicle in Australia will attract more investors by showing how serious this lithium is as people notice it more and more in their local markets.
    What other points can we add to this list of 5?

Listen to this boppy tune which is going out to promote the excitement of this new 5 year plan.. Top 10 material for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.