CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I realise we need something more than Thermalife to get full...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    I realise we need something more than Thermalife to get full potential from PNO but it's a fair starting point. We need this product to grow or else the candy will not be realised.

It is the only current revenue stream for the coy.

Sales are pretty good in WA compared to 1 year ago. It has got some loyal supporters in the community now. They are spreading the word.It takes time. We went from selling ZERO to over 12 a month now in less than a year.We recommend it because we are aware of the effectiveness and benefits. Many are behind in understanding the product, imo.

Once a foothold is established things can to tend to snowball.Money well spent would be a relatively inexpensive training night incorporating a movie/some good nibbles or specific in store training done by someone of NOTE from the company or a specifically trained in store educator.

I have seen this work amazingly over the years in Pharmacy. For example recently, Rejuvenail, for fungal nail infections, has done a training blitz to coincide with some TV advertising. It is going gangbusters leaving Loceryl and Canestan in its wake. It is first line reco for myself and staff now. Two professional looking people we've never seen before came in and trained all the girls two at a time.

You need to win over and convince the people recommending the product. It's no good the people at Thermalife realising how good the product is then being bewildered when seeing what pharmacy staff recommend in the real world.

There is plenty to be done to salvage the brand and hopefully its not too late because, other than having some money invested, we will get a lot of disappointed pain sufferers and users of the product.

There is still life left yet, imo. Enjoy the weekend guys and especially the AFL followers in the most exciting time of the year. GO FREO!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.