CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Apologize for the multi posts...thats because,...

1. 122 Posts.
    Apologize for the multi posts...thats because, topics/desert/satellite/15min usage every couple days/tight company/....

Doogs-so totally agree with you that sales staff have to be trained and recommend 'Thermalife' before 'the other products'.

If management finds this task to expensive(paying a trainer) or difficult...maybe with xmas coming, lets gift wrap a 'sample close to expiry' (nathanB) with a little ramp of product,they can give it to parents,nannas etc....and maybe that would be enough to recommend.

If not...Doogs,you probably deal with a magnificent rep(Mary 25 yrs in the game,or some similar)..who I feel is so 'dynamic','influential'and TRUSTED that what she says could be enough for sales assistants to recommend....management could give her a tube so she can recommend to the mass's(?)

BTW... working in the desert(very remote) I had a serious case of 'carpel tunnel' so excruciating it prevented me from sleeping..I had no 'pain relief' available, but I did have 'Thermalife'(which I use for backpain),I placed it, where I thought was ALL the pain,10 min later pain had vanished,BUT, ONLY at where it was placed.At the time, I was not aware the pain actually went a lot further up the arm so the pain still existed(around the elbow) so I continued ....AMAZING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.