APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

lets do the basics

1. nb1
    869 Posts.
    Hey guys we are all a bit bored waiting for final results.
    Ive reccommended APG to a lot of people recently and hot copper as well and maybe you have too.
    Lets do a thread where we look at all the positives of APG include dates where we can; so as to give the new guys an idea of APG's potential
    I know it may be boring for some but it is all great news for the new guys and not bad to remind ourselves about how good this company and management is. Some good tecko info from guys like tweeks, hummmmmms, seik,lecki, and others would be great.

I'll start

APG have developed a technology which increases the purification of tio2 from around 93% to 98The significants is huge in many industries including steel,plastic and paintindustries
    BHP stent 3 billion dollars trying to do the same thing without success
    BHP became the biggest shareholder in APG earlier this year taking a placement of APG shares @ 20c

Bhp and APG engineers are working on APG's pilot plant in Newcastle testing the technology It is ahead of shedule and results are better than expected according to APG managing director M.T. (Michael Turbit)
    other technologies I leave to you to explain or give better explanations than I have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.