KAR 2.27% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

lets face the truth

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

I sincerelly would prefer so much address good news,but not always we have base to that.
    To the ones that dislike bad news, sorry!

Lets face the truth !

Burning around 30m per quarter we have no more than 6 quarters,(18 months).
    No way to have a complete valuation of Brownse before that.

No company wait until the cash is zero to take action. Meaning is reasonable imagine that at month 9th the company must address a capital raising(or a loan that both create the same share dilution effect).(even with Rubiales funds that doesnt involve other areas)

In month 9th not just we don't have Browse results but also we dont have other areas generating funds.

At that stage we are hostage of good news. If good news comes we have a good chance to see the share goes up and than the capital raising or the sell of some percentage will be not painfull.Again,who knows ? how can somebody forecast things like that ?

If not (good news doesn't come)we will carry a nightmare in our hands.

I took a decision yesterday to sell half of my Kar shares in the next 2 weeks.I can guarantee the volume diluted everyday during next 2 weeks will be "100% not noticed" and "will not change one single cent" the market price.(if one day I sell 10,000 or 15,000 shares in 3 trades whats the diference ? ZERO !)

I'm sad to say that,but my volume is high to my reserves and I can't play with that.

I'm carrying a respectuful profit, meaning I don't have reasons to stay stay stay and stay.

About the todays announcement repeating old facts is really pathetic (to don't use another kind of words). Really the communication of the company is bad..Very bad !

No one single comment about Canario no one single comment about the continuity of Maruja (just saying..now we are in the phase 8 doing that and that..giving some hope explanation,understanding....)...
    Just making statements that now is between ANP and Petrobras.. Uhmmm.. Sounds really bad ..

They made a road show... that was supported by shareholders money... They should present a result...
    Together with such "bad" finantial report they lost(again) a good chance to diminish the impact,telling good (real) news.. Or they just don't have ?

They spend also 1m per month in Adm costs.Thats not peannuts !

Yes, you can disagree with me ,yes like me you can be unhappy,yes you should have many reasons to say..still not the momnent to sell...
    But remember I'm still carrying half !

Like the glass...

(In Black Swan list(fantastic summary) he forgot to mention something...
    "Confidence"... Is an untangible asset but the crack in confidence is beginning to appear ..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.040(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.83 $1.78 $6.346M 3.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 92707 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 41472 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.