KAR 1.32% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Profit,Ex. post.Since my cathartic ramblings from a week or so...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Profit,

Ex. post.

Since my cathartic ramblings from a week or so ago.. i think the 'continuos disclosure' rules are addressed with your post to a degree. And i think this made me madder than most other KAR related things.

At the AGM; minutes noted and released via an ASX ann' KAR state that 'Canerio is close to TD and results expected any day now - this could, this could be agreat start to our 'pending drilling campaign.'

The next day we hear its a duster.... yet nothing from KAR???

We here that we have a 60% stake out of 100% i assume, if my math is right that it effects us more than the bloody Co drilling the dam thing does it not?

They can explain it away as well it's not ours to disclose, we haven't seen the data, it doesn't materially effect our SP because we don't own the shelf or contribute to the drill. We can't comment on other Co's commercial decisions.

See i can use their rationale but it is simply crap.

Yo cannot have your cake and eat it.....you take the 'excellent start to the Campaign stuff to the AGM then the next day it's like it meant squat????

We deserve so much better than that.

"KAR were made aware via public an that the Canerio well failed to produce any commercial flow of liquids. It was reported by xxxx and xxxxx. KAR have had no formal advice at this stage and a such will in due course notify the market.

Notwithstanding this postion KAR advise that a result either way would not effect it's current plans to drill in....by the end of November subject to rig availablity."

As soon as KAR has interpeted all data from Canerio and received formal advice regarding the public notice received this morning KAR cannot comment formally."

Or some crap like this.......

Anyway more later !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.025(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.87 $1.84 $8.261M 4.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5493 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 48154 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.