FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

lets focus on q1 2013

1. 103 Posts.
    For those who havent worked it out there are plenty of investors on this forum with different goals. Some like Guru/Paul etc may have very strong agendas and will down ramp a stock on the hope that if 10 of you sell based on fear then there could be some cheap shares on the market.
    I'm all for two sided views and find some threads very helpful. Especially those who have a good understanding of charting and can pick times when the SP will go down (or up!)

With certain people that continually spin rubbish I have just bloked them and focus on two sided rational arguement. It will make your lives better if you do the same!I have read some people's reply to blocked threads and its clear there is no value being added.

Anyway what's coming:
    1) Production looks like it's up in December.
    2) Gulf will start a drilling program next month (details will be out in the next week)
    3) A 700BPD base could go well over 1000PBD with a few more rigs online. Some high impact will make this number grow.
    4) There is no consolidation planned. MORE WELLS WILL BE DRILLED EVERY MONTH IN 2013!
    5) MAD management have always delivered a positive curve ball and I dont expect that to slow in 2013.

If people took a view from 77 cents and hold until the Q2 report I will be a monkey's uncle if its anything less than 1.30 (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.