FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Hi folks, even though I dont post here often, I do read...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi folks, even though I dont post here often, I do read regularly. I would like to acknowledge Paul100 for having called the correction in MAD's SP (and having provided his reasoning for his call) - I was bullish on MAD several months ago, particularly when the Gulf South deal was announced (and I still think its a great deal and will benefit MAD hugely). But if reserves and early production growth are what got MAD to $1.50, the inability to continue converting reserves into production does look to have caused the reversal in the SP - at least in the short term until MAD start improving the production numbers.

Some stocks make huge gains in a short time like MAD have, but it is not uncommon for them to pull back significantly and over quite a period of time before the company's efforts result in another advance (my favourite stock is a classic example and its yet to make the 2nd big advance 18 months after hitting its previous major high). If you have done your research and the fundamentals are there, then the stock will deliver. One of MAD's fundamentals isnt what it should be atm (reserves are great, the Gulf South deal is great, but production isnt delivering) - and when it is, the SP will respond.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.