SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

lets get a grip on this.

1. SSV
    1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I am as frustrated as anyone on the current state of things, and directing anger at other posters whilst it may make you feel better will not acheive anything long term for SBN.( I should know)

As I stated the other day the beauty of hotcopper is everyone can have their say and should create healthy debate, from that discussion you can walk away with your own views.

Lets be honest eveyone that posts on here has a different agenda and personal circumstances, so dont think that everything is gosphel. After a while you learn who are the posters you can trust and respect and the posters that are ramping and dishonest.

We all need to focus on SBN.
    We need to look at all the positives, it has many different projects on the go at the moment and some to reach there timelines shortly.

Focusing on the past will not help, It is what is going to happen in the future that will determine what happens with this stock.
    With so much negativity in the market at the moment, is that not the best time to be investing and hopefully in 6-12 months we will look back and wonder why we didnt have the guts to buy more.

This is a spec stock that has dropped well below its true potential value along with most other stocks,we are not alone.
    But see if you can find another stock that has so much potential and a small market cap and 1c share price.
    Most stocks only have 1 item to hang their hat on, SBN have many.

The rights issue trading closes today,lets hope we start to see some normal trading shortly before we all turn on one another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.