DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

lets get fair dinkum

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I know Exec-Director's do not participate in the daily running of a business. It doesn't discount the fact you and Kiril let yourselves down badly by not taking the time to find out what Kiddle was really doing or not doing as seems to be the case. Listening to Kiddle talking about his excitement for the future and considering your past experiences should have rang warning bells.

The only 2 decent individuals on that Board mesmerised by Kiddle's charisma it's any wonder I along with many others feel totally conned. And Simon you want us to listen to you now....it's a bit rich mate.

This new group of up and comers seem to think they have some shareholder base to draw on. They have no idea.

The shareholder base has been financially destroyed. The shareholder base has one priority..... to sell and take the capital loss. This new group in my opinion must see an opportunity to make a quick buck. I ask you what happens when the starting capital runs out ? Who pays their precious salaries and the many running costs of the business ? Going to shareholders for capital raisings to pay for salaries and others costs will not work. The shafted shareholders are not that stupid.

This new group has already put into print that their planning on investigating re-launching the embedded networks business and have also mentioned about the long lead times between signing a contract and revenue hitting the bottom line. We have heard all this before.

You really make me laugh when you post they have done this before. All our previous Director's including yourself came armed with impeccable credentials and gob smacking resumes. I say to you...SO WHAT

I hope I see some impressive dollars spent on the prospectus when it comes in the post for it will go straight in the recycle bin. An unprecented act for me I have never done that before. I can assure you this is how the overwhelming majority of shafted Intermoco shareholders really feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.