EGR 9.09% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Lets get it around, page-33

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Guys and gals, I think we should all thank the 3 amigos. (Johhnyb26, Stiltskin, and KingofHell).

Their insights and after-the-fact observations about our recent sp moves are to be praised. They have taken the time out of their days to go around to all the small caps and resource companies that have been sold off since Sept, and post extensively about the negative attributes of those companies, their projects, and their respective charts.

What's that? They haven't been going around to all the other companies? And they they have predominantly targeted their negative ramblings on KNL, with minor occasional additions of TLG and LMB? Well, I'll be ...

How remiss of me. I incorrectly assumed they were doing this same public service to every small cap and resource company that has been sold off in recent months. I wonder why they are so concerned about KNL that they visit so often. I don't know why, but I thank them from the bottom of my heart for doing so.

Just to remind you all, we (KNL company owners) are likely to be inking our second binding arms length off-take before almost every other company even gets their first. Our full production will generate approx 32c per share in ANNUAL gross revenue (on an expected fully diluted basis after mine construction), of which 20c ANNUALLY will be locked in via binding agreements. Further, our binding agreements will then be sufficient to formalise our funding.

Don't let the short term (and very dissapointing) drop distract you from the reality that most companies won't make it into production.

With the exception of SYR, whose market cap is large enough that they may get funding without a heap of off-takes (although still debatable), and VXL who are starting to produce, I can't think of another ASX graphite company just yet that is going to be able to say it's sold the majority of it's production on binding, arms length agreements. The reason I probably can't think of another company, is that they don't exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.