FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lets get on with it !!!, page-10

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

This is getting very scary imo!

I was down measurably when this was announced.
    I am now down measurably plus thousands!!

Trying to keep the faith in what looks like, going forward, a minefield!

My concern all along had been the unknown implications if the 'NO' vote got up and the possibility of a period of inertia unless a clear alternate plan had been laid out by the BOD. This seems like Management 101 to me yet I do not see a clear alternate plan, only that we should follow the BOD and accept.

So I either accept with fingers crossed; OR
    Say NO with fingers crossed as I do not know what the BOD has in mind, (other than FML will be $600,000 worse off) to deliver shareholder value, build confidence and move forward.

Particularly because the hard-earned doesn't come easy and this was for me a well thought out, researched investment in which I had immense faith, I am now harbouring immense fear that I have made a very big mistake with 'focussing' on Focus in the gold sector to ride the dream wave and allowing my losses to mount especially in my SMSF.

Not since my losses (along with many high profile fundies) in Globe International many years ago and which I used as an educational reminder of what not to do when investing, have I been so fearful that this may be one seriously huge learning curve for me. I am feeling very alone and vulnerable in making my decision as to how to vote in a way that will not negatively impact on the outcome. Okay, my vote alone will not influence the outcome but I would still like to vote as if the future of FML depended on either my YES or NO! Trouble is as I stare at those papers before me, I'm just not sure which way to go..!!

Cheers...
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $4.532K 31.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 293761 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.