TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

lets get real

1. 156 Posts.
    Well its time ladies and gentlemen to focus on the bigger picture.
    Whilst the Fondaparinux story is a good one and has a certainty of delivering at least 50 million to the bottom line each year it still only has the ability of lifting the shareprice on a Price to earnings multiplier of 20 to $ 5.23

I believe this is fair and reasonable
    On a multiplier of 10 its $ 2.61

I believe this ridiculously achievable

50,000,000 divided by 191,120,644 equates to 0.261 per share earnings multiply that on what you believe the P/E ration will be and see if you disagree.

Big deal.

HA-IRINOECAN NOW THATS A BIG DEAL
    There is a company in the USA called NEKTAR, they currently have a Phase2 drug in development called NKTR-102 (PEGylated irinotecan) using custom polymer conjugate chemistry.
    The analysts in the USA went nuts with the potential this drug has, NEKTAR is trading at US$ 15 look at the rise in shareprice over the last year, Is it really a chance of success?

HA-IRINOECAN is in Phase 3 shortly and has a much greater chance of success yet RBS does not even rate it as a mention.

PFS is the endpoint and it was proven in Phase 2

The realistic possibility here is this, add a zero folks.

500,000,000 divided by 191,120,644 equates to 2.61 per share earnings multiply that on what you believe the P/E ration will be and see if you disagree.

Just for fun and to entertain you a little all

PE 20 equates to 20 times $2.61 = $52.20 Oh the joy

PE 10 equates ro 10 times $2.61 = 26.10 I am still smiling

If ACLs drug proves to be successful on Cancer stem cells then we are talking much bigger things.

So I guess what I am saying is this.

Its nice to banter about things, its nice to disseminate information, its nice to wish and wonder about Fondaparinux and have your heros.

Its time to look at the bigger picture and expore what HA might mean.

I am sure there are investors in the USA and everywhere that would like the certainty that ACL will have the money to complete the Phase3 on HA-Irinoecan, when the Fonda approval comes through they will have that certainly
    so the share price will continue to rise.

I feel we are letting ACL down because the focus is on Fonda not the big picture.

We dont want ACL to go the way of other Biotechs and get sold cheaply because Australian investors are not savy enough to know about a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.