HDR hardman resources limited

lets get serious, page-13

1. 371 Posts.
    Thanks for the posters from both the AGM and today's show in Melbourne.

Before this year's campaign began I had a suspicion that news would be more limited, after all there's less need when the company have enough cash for two years drilling and then some.

I don't mind fairly limited information flow when there is good enough news to keep up one's spirits, but it's a different matter when little is said on continued bad news, such as today's, "mini scusi, we've just spent 40 day's drilling a hole, at $x00,000 per day, it's two weeks over time (on the mid-November timeframe they originally said), and mechanical problems - we can't be bothered to say exactly what they are - means we have no news.

(Incidentally, West Navigator the drill ship that had some mechanical problems during drilling 2 years ago?... where's the Jack Ryan!!)

If anyone's heading to the Sydney presentation, please re-iterate that the information flow needs to be improved, and that it would be a nice start to have some explanation of what the mechanical problems were - are they on-ship or related to the gravel pack, did they get the gravel pack in but couldn't flow test?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.