QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

100% agree, the merger should provide material gains for the...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    100% agree, the merger should provide material gains for the group.

i believe QTm has growth opportunities on the pent up demand that covid has caused in replacement and upgrading of the capital equipment.This is evident in other Healthcare stocks AHC has talked about it.

The combined group will have banking improvements in bringing the two balance sheets together, that would be a material cost out. Director loans I expect will finally be cleaned up.

The merged entity will have a wider appeal to the fund manager mkt. There are many instos who simply cannot look at a stocks with mkt caps sub 100m mkt cap. The number of fund managers improves dramatically once you have a 180m mkt cap and 21m npat, maybe even a re rating.

QTM is unknown to the insto market this will change over time and the group does a few roadshows. 21m npat cannot be ignored.

As for Paragon I am doing work on it... it looks to have improved outlook from cross sell opportunities especially in the businesses with IP.

Overnight success, just took 2 years...

happy holder and buyer.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3834/3834800-9161b25d78420604124e19b6fa4cf376.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.