EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

lets get the party started

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Very interesting times ahead . Shortly the initial metalurgy with the remainder to be completed early in the new year . Drilling to start again and the deposit is only going to get bigger and bigger.(some think it may be the 3rd largest in the world)Recent rain encountered has been the heaviest for 50 years but with an ounce of luck ground work will commence shortly.Any positive news regarding metalurgy will have institutions clamouring to get this stock and watch it explode.Its funny many people didnt want to buy at 15 cents now they are stepping up to the plate at 30 plus.Good news and momentum is a beautiful mix in a rising price and Energio have all the ingredients led by the master Ian Burston.My confidence is unshakeable,even my kids are buying stock. Soon 30 cents will seem a distant memory. This is shaping up to be a very exciting Xmas. Get out the balloons and party hats because the party is about to start. By the way Immmelman nice dinner and company friday night. The wine was superb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.