MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

In my previous posts I have highlighted that MGU has a very good...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    In my previous posts I have highlighted that MGU has a very good advanced project ready for development at a time when many geopolitical, environmental and supply constraint issues have pushed the economic case for pig iron production.
    The issue to date has been in the execution by the Board and the management team, and it is where it is today.
    Personally I like that they have appointed two independent experts to review the geology and mining side, and the value add pig iron production side of the integrated operation.
    There are two feasibility studies on mining, geology and metallurgy so I think it is a valuable exercise explore the three options on pig iron production.
    So the strategy appears to be correct.
    I think it is encouraging that someone of Neil's experience in this area has seen enough to decide to join as CEO. I am hoping that the reference to the other project in the USA means that he has access to a good team in the States who can drive development of the project.
    Hopefully there will be some studies out soon that will give a glimpse of the projects' timeline to development, cost and NPV.
    Then it is going to take a good team, good management and a lot of hard work to develop the project.
    Neil's incentive package has positive timelines attached to milestones so he has plenty of incentive to make it happen.
    Lets hope he is the right man to drive development milestones and the share price will eventually reflect that.
    It would be great to see some strong board appointments with at least one US based Director.
    So far so good in my opinion so lets see what they can deliver.
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.891K 141.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1087154 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 82916 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.