ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

let's get this conversation started...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    OK, so we know that there are some very well credentialed posters on the ADO thread - many of whom either hold massive parcels of ADO and/or have been believers/involved for a long time. We have ALL done a great job to shine the spotlight onto our little diamond in the rough in recent times and it may be worth opening up a new thread to have everyone's opinion and ideas out on the table.

This is not a love fest, so please feel free to contribute if you have an opposing view. While I am sure there will be some hypotheticals discussed, let's try and keep the thread going with respect shown for all views/posters.

I'll kick it off.....

What we know thus far is that for the first time in ADO's history we have signed three deals.

We have a CEO who is no longer worried about just surviving and is investing into the business to drive rapid growth. This is due to our three deals and the most recent creating a "watershed moment" for the business where combined revenue from these three companies is expected to put us cash flow positive with revenues shown to demonstrate this massive achievement before the end of the calendar year.

We also have 80+ companies testing. Oh yeah, and I also asked Geoff the other day if anyone had ever said "no", and while there is one company who has other priorities and is going slow in evaluating us, no one has EVER said "no".

We know that three majors are at the pointy end of discussion. We know that some parties are well into the FTO (Freedom to Operate) process which is the final hurdle.

We know that major deals are expected to be in multiples of $10,000,000 annually in income for ADO. We know the number of ADO shares currently on issue and we know that we are not expecting any further dilution of these shares through capital raising.

As a starting point, what do we expect the share price to be if we sign a major and total revenue (including all deals already signed) is $30,000,000 annually. Do we have examples of other companies who have reached this income previously that we can use as a benchmark? There are some schools of thought that PE ratios could be multiples of 10 as well, so maybe we tone it down and base this first example on a PE of 10?

Geoff's currently off drumming up excitement with the big boys. He wouldn't be doing this unless there was a very positive story to tell. What can we add to the conversation?

It's over to you......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.