ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

lets be serious...with all this great collected information from...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    lets be serious...with all this great collected information from zabros and hm, the sp moves quite nothing. This is the reason why it is better, to calm down, put your shares in your pocket for the next three months without looking at it...
    All this discussion here is fine and necessary for defend your investment in ADO but doesnt make raising the sp.
    The people, who are informed are heavy loaded.
    What we need is investors with deep pockets or funds, but it seems, they will come out of the dark, if there is a bigger deal announced and the company is definately cashflow positive. Geoff is rumbling through all possible contacts with fund managers and so on at the moment.
    I dont know, what they are waiting for...
    Sure they have rules and philosophies and see no chance to get a nice stake with this low volume. If someone wants to buy 15m shares for example, he has to drive the sp up to 10-12c in my opinion.
    The high volume from the last announcement was artificial and not true givers and takers...traders action, nothing more...share ping pong.
    How often we have seen a great chance, but the instis didnt bought in...but after a 50-100% rise because good announcements they started buying...
    I think it will be the same here...patience is the key...everything is running very well for the company and some time later for their shareholder imo.

Good luck, enjoy your life without looking every hour, whats new on hc...:-)
    Mikro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.