EDV 0.94% $5.38 endeavour group limited

I'll help you guys with a bit of clarification.in my post...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I'll help you guys with a bit of clarification.

in my post just above, I explained the logistics and stock issues.
    if there's concern people would leave empty handed, the truth is that that same customer would leave practically everywhere empty handed for the same stock. other than a very few, most customers understand replenishment issues and just pick something else.
    covid has also conditioned customers to accept alternatives as stock replenishment has been below the standards EDV used to set for themselves.

Dan's & BWS locations vary state to state based on Liquor License requirements. For the sake of interest, here's some examples:
    in QLD all Dan's and BWS must have their license attached to a venue/pub (enter our need for ALH venues, they hold the liquor license). this is why the Dan's in QLD share a property with a venue and the BWS stores will all be within 5-10km of an ALH Pub on the satellite rules.
    in other states, Dans and BWS can apply for stand alone licenses. then some states this is mixed. attaching to a super was originally for customer convenience and to save location and wage costs.
    Being next to or not to a Supermarket now makes no difference, the logistics for stock replenishment are run separately (even when using a WOW warehouse). Some states have EDV warehouses which does help a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.38
Change
0.050(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $9.590B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.39 $5.41 $5.34 $6.002M 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 27275 $5.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.39 19280 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.39
  Change
0.050 ( 0.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.38 $5.41 $5.35 311686
Last updated 13.13pm 29/04/2024 ?
EDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.