EDV 0.78% $5.14 endeavour group limited

"The Bunnings comparison is laughable no doubt put there by a...

1. 16,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8092
    "The Bunnings comparison is laughable no doubt put there by a long wanting to sell in the first few days. "

[Thinks to self: "Gee, so little ol' me can bash out some thoughts on my keyboard and post those thoughts to a chat room in which I am totally anonymous, and it will somehow be able to influence the actions of thousands of market participants managing hundreds of billions of dollars of investment funds into thinking a certain $11bn company needs to be bought, involving daily trade of almost $50m worth of stock. I had no idea I possessed such prolific influence. And, I am clearly influential because the stock has risen since my initial post.]

[Thinks more to self: "But I wonder why, given my influence at moving share prices of large-cap listed companies, do I sometimes post positive stuff about stocks, and those still go down? Or why do I sometimes post negative comments about other stocks and yet those stocks still go up? Why are my valuation altering powers so inconsistent?"]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.14
Change
0.040(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.11 $5.17 $5.09 $20.75M 4.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21562 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.15 60621 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.