TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

The volume continues to be nice and steady. As an accumulator...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The volume continues to be nice and steady.

As an accumulator you can vary the daily volume in an attempt to mask your activity, however you must continue to consume if you have a target holding in mind or are operating inside a certain timeframe.

The last 5 minutes of today's trade seen two nice purchases, one for $29,500 and the other for $11,800. These were accompanied by various smaller purchases that mainly took place late afternoon.

When your accumulating over months, lot's of tiny purchases can amount to a huge holding.

Since the Jinan restructure in November we have seen an upward trend & increase in volume.

We have seen in the late December announcement, that Jigao have passed the financing package up to their parent company Jinan for input/approval.

Management have reported to shareholders in a LEGALLY binding ASX release that Jinan found the financing package favorable, Jinan have expressed their interest in December to negotiate the final draft after their executive insight over the package structure.

Logically shareholders must allow a reasonable amount of time for the final draft and amendments to be negotiated and completed, it's only been 6 weeks.

Logically shareholders should understand that Mozambique is currently in their wet season and mobilization to commence the bulk earthworks contract and construction cannot commence until end of April at the earliest. This means completing the final draft of the financing package should not be hastily rushed, instead the wet season window should be utilized as practically needed to ensure the financing package is drafted and signed in the best interest of shareholders.

The Chinese are currently enjoying their New Year Celebrations, the year of the Metal Ox which is fitting for Tritons resource.

We can presume that no announcement on financing will arrive in this window, we can however possibly expect the volume to increase as there is a trend of new deals being finalized at the completion of the CNY holidays.

Without the knowledge of who is buying and selling, it is evident to me that someone is accumulating. It is equally evident someone is capping the share price, it's possible that it is the accumulator doing this.

I read every post on this forum. I am more than happy to sit back and wait, I can see all the signs are there for a breakout in the coming days or months.

There is an interesting trend for successful mining stocks, right before the share price is blown out of the water it is usually lagging and heavily criticized on forums .

These stocks don't go from zero to hero with someone yelling into a megaphone 'she's about to blow!'. They just explode and all of a sudden the stock that was 5c is $1+ and that's all she wrote, those who had their seat are sipping margaritas on the beach and those who didn't are thinking about what could have been.

While the traders and accumulators are desperately doing battle over the forum for the weak hands, I've got my ticket to the promised land and I'm busy packing my Hawaiian shirts.

Sad thing is I know will be joined on the beach by the very posters who are busily shaking this tree, but that's the share market for you.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $362 32.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849093 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.