BMN 0.00% $3.16 bannerman energy ltd

Frustrated... I cant believe this but i purchased 1000 shares of...

1. 108 Posts.
    Frustrated... I cant believe this but i purchased 1000 shares of stock last year via a broker, chess sponsered and i was issued a SRN....

sold these shares on comsuk a few months later using my SRN at a small profit...so i thought

Three days later i purchased back after a change of mind (FU no 1) and paid a small some of $305 after the cross trade......

Today i notice i dont have these shares on my Comsuk acc, i think , thats strange and give them a call-- they tell me i have oversold, that the order went thru even though i did not have the shares to sell.. how is that possible????? I typed the SRN no in the sell box and it went thru, if SRN not right then it wont process true??
    Well comsuk dont agree,i have confirmed the original holding it does exsist and the SRN correct. They took the cross trade diff of $305 + $60 BF for 2 trades and sent me confirmation emails for the trades...i would never had known.......

stupid i know, but i still dont think this is my fault, or is it???comsuk say it is......WTF input please pi**ed off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $553.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.14 $626.2K 198.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12106 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 5183 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.