BMN 2.74% $3.20 bannerman energy ltd

Hi TibbsI have read everything you people posted on here,...

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi Tibbs

I have read everything you people posted on here, particularly your well-researched posts and had trouble absorbing it all, but I am now better educated and more confident. Yes, they there is a great probability this share will be one of my winning stocks IF everything goes to plan and there are no left-field events I feel BMN will be a good investment.
    However this applies to all stock.
    What I find impossible to do, and what will probably keep me on the poorer side, is to shovel all my funds into just a few shares, however well researched by me and others. I don't have that confidence that life will not play dirty tricks.

I believe Danube may have got carried away with your investment style and done the same and then got panicky when BMN didn't come through (so far). I admit I am a bit top-heavy in BMN compared to my other holdings, but I won't go broke if BMN does not behave as expected.

I believe Danube's views just keep one on the straight and narrow as regards to not keeping all one's eggs in the one basket.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.