BMN 2.74% $3.20 bannerman energy ltd

danube,I am really happy for you to be doing well outa your mak;...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    danube,

I am really happy for you to be doing well outa your mak;

but ....I don't go onto your beloved MAK thread telling your people to sell off & get into something else...that I think might be flavor of the month.(see last paragraph)

I realise & accept that the Uranium sector is 'pretty dead in the water'!!& bmn's SP is well down.

I've accumulated for 2 years & believe me I am "well in front" !!...also my EXT holdings have doubled in a few months....same as your MAK

the recent scoping study 'confirmed' my belief that bmn has a big future.....

Next the BFS will lay out all the details & design for an operating mine ,all the costs & final figures;

despite your doom & gloom dire predictions of no staff, higher capex, no water ,no power, uramin & forsys 'over supplying 'the U market!....IMO its all far too early to talk like that

Danube: You lose your credibility with me when you call the scoping study "Phoney Research"!!

I notice on the "Uranium" thread that another poster asked you ;

"Why are you sooooo negative about the future of u3o8" !!

As long as they (the company) keep drilling I'm happy to be moving ahead confirming a lot larger resource!

The U.S. 'recession will keep the lid on things probably till years end....by then the bfs completed & maybe another Anomoly ( Ombuga)....drilled out with more resources added to the pot !!

Here's the new IPO for ya!

!"The Radioactive Rabbit Fertilizer Farm"

What about a 10 billion ton hill of fertilizer from those 'rabbits ' in rabbit valley!!

All we need is a shovel & a wheel barrow. hehehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.090(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $562.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.29 $3.16 $2.337M 726.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9251 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 19189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.