LETS GO ALBO!

1. 29,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Spineless Traitor Refuses To Join PM In Starting A War With Our Most Important Trading Partner

Spineless Traitor Refuses To Join PM In Starting A War With Our Most Important Trading Partner — The Betoota Advocate

The treasonous swine in charge of the Federal Opposition has today proven how idiotically unAustralian he is by refusing to jeopardise our nation’s coal, iron ore, beef, wine, wheat, timber, wool, seafood, cotton, oil, gas and fruit exports by starting a military conflict with the 1.4 billion people that make up our most important trading partner.

This comes as the Prime Minister launched into attacking Anthony Albanese as pro-China, after the Labor leader criticised Morrison’s extremely clumsy handling of a highly provocative American submarine deal.

AUKUS also styled as Aukus, is a trilateral security pact between Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, announced on 15 September 2021 with the aim of winning Scott Morrison another term with a ‘khaki election’ – which he hopes will voters into thinking we are about to go to war.

After destroying any shred of a diplomatic relationship with French by ripping up a previously signed submarine contract, Morrison has made a big point of posing in as many photos that came across as nothing more than him trying to tell our Asian neighbours that Australia will be ready for war in 25 years when our six to eight new Submarines get here.

In one of the rare media opportunities afforded to him by the blindly pro-ScoMo Murdoch monopoly, Mr Albanese’s office told news.com.au that they had no idea what the PM was even talking about.

But the complete lack of context has not stopped Scotty From Marketing from ramping up the emotive language today in his newest attacks against anyone who questions his wildly reckless approach to global diplomacy.
    Asked on morning television to discuss French President Emanuel Macron’s claim he was a liar, Mr Morrison instead changed the subject to accuse the Labor leader of siding with China.

“I see Anthony Albanese backed in the Chinese Government and a number of others in having a crack at me as well. I mean, that‘s up for him,” Mr Morrison said.

“What I‘m always going to do is stand up for Australia’s interests” he said, before pausing for a moment.
    “….The problem is, Australians might not even know what their interests are.”

“And right now their best interest is me getting elected again. To keep them safe during this war I’m currently starting”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.