AAR 14.6% 11.0¢ astral resources nl

IMHO of course...A clear uptrend is now indicated, albeit on low...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    IMHO of course...
    A clear uptrend is now indicated, albeit on low volume to date. A gap was created on the market correction of 28/2/07, which remains to be filled. Short time (low) resistance is at .061, once this is breached the gap will be filled quickly and AAR has blue sky back to the high of .085.

The positive directional indicator has turned upward and inversely the negative indicator downward. Williams is heading into positive territory from a clearly oversold position. the down position of the 4/4 was an overreaction to perceived negative market indicators that were proven unfounded.

All pointing toward a nice upward trend forming and breakout once .061 is breached and then fill that gap back to the high of .085. The slightest positive news would see AAR back to .085 and with the market waking to what will be, confirmation of further Mandilla gold sales and increased cash position.

With the news of the go ahead of Koongie Park, then AAR will trend strongly upward. Personally I am hoping for a steady incline rather than big spikes, however I tend to think the big spike is inevitable once the market sees this gem.

AAR has been in a consolidating channel since Oct 06. Why? I think someone wanted it that way...Why? I leave this for you to analyse. I haven't yet confirmed my theory (which has been eluded to on other web forums) but I do believe this will come out sooner rather than later. I strongly relate what is about to occur to the strong AAR cash position, low market cap, indicated potential to expand Mandilla and the huge potential $$$ value of the Koongie Park Zn project.

AAR is potentially set for a massive re-rating to state the least.

Simply put I believe AAR has been missed by the market generally but this isn't going to last long. Especially if particular broker/s place a buy recommendation as is expected to occur very soon.

AAR is soon to be the markets darling.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.014(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $114.1K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47619 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 269998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.