NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Let's go for it ourselves!

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hello all

I follow all the NEU posts every day ... and I see that we all want a "magic" outcome ..as in a HUGE cash and royalty deal ...and I have been a shareholder for years and years ... I remember the AGM in Sydney before we shifted it to Melbourne to make it more convenient to a new employee (at that time) BUT ... I just don't think it is that simple ... don't forget that the "big pharma" wants to make their big profits out of us and those poor Rett kids .. their profits are dollars we don't get to see...
    SO ... given that we have a remarkable likelyhood of a big positive result from an unheard of short time phase 3 with the TGA clearly supportive (very very rare), I have come to thee conclusion that we should be willing to support a capital raising for this next 12 months to a dream finish for the kids and a mammoth result for NEU ... just imagine what the business would look like after good results and also the factory production R & D benefits .... we wouldn't need Big Pharma at that point ... with the assist of the Rett support organisation we could directly sell ... via courier out the back of the factory..
    That would REALLY set the shareprice alight ...

Wot thinks U?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.