ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi All,This thread, I am treating as an opportunity to for me to...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hi All,

This thread, I am treating as an opportunity to for me to think out loud, of course I could be wrong along with my assumptions.

Huge warning I am obsessed by this stock

All IMO

Earnings and the concept of increasing earnings will drive the price as the market becomes aware of the sales & disruptive technology that ADO believes it has.

The CEO hints that the next deals will be small ones with the research sector (in his latest BRR interview).

These deals he hints will drive the company to a cash flow positive basis when combined with bangs and merck, from my interpretation.

If the cash burn is about $A2.5 million a year, then if we look at a P/E of 20 would this be say 20 x 2.5 = $50 Million?

Feel free to jump in and correct

If this is the case then the market has priced in what might be actual in the current price, although once this income is confirmed, then the 'blue sky' can then be priced in, which may well give ADO multiples of the current price.

And this is in my opinion, but 14c+ is not out of the question at that next signing stage, especially as the quarterlies roll in.

I am in over my head because I think that they are aiming to disrupt the whole market ($A 600 Million) and when that happens (and here is my neck so feel free to chop) we will see $10+ IMO.

Now from my past posts about the CEO's response to the 'what's ADO worth' this $A 600 whole market figure IMO is an understatement.

The technology not only appears (after reading the previous statements from the company) to open up the diagnostic market to testing more protein's (from 2,000 to 100,000) but threatens the molecular market. So if this game changer works out, it will increase the market in diagnostics and eat into other areas.

There are other markets outside of the diagnostics market that require little testing and regulatory approval that could also increase ADO's sales and value of it's glue (for antifouling and solar cells etc).................. but I digress.

So as the price drifts down I continue to scramble to 'lock it in Eddy', cause in 5 years time I aim to be on a boat called 'mix & gone'.

Remember I could be way out and the boat will be a canoe up a creek without a paddle, but for me, this is so much more interesting than a fixed term deposit.

All IMO by just a dumb filby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $6.865K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1999959 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218775 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.