SGQ 7.14% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Hey tradealot - nice work I have some thoughts and justification...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hey tradealot - nice work
    I have some thoughts and justification for Fridays (or whenever trading resumes) share price and views on pricing after completion of the whole Mt Alexander campaign and the East Laverton gold and Windsor campaigns
    Re Mt Alexander
    Investigators
    I have always expected that Investigators would provide the most significant intervals. All information released by the company to date has increased my confidence that this will be the case.
    Cathedrals
    MAD16:
    The downhole EM (DHEM) survey in MAD16 identified a strong off‐hole EM response to the immediate north of the drill hole consistent with massive sulphides.
    MAD19: The ultramafic with massive nickel‐copper sulphides intersected by MAD19 is interpreted to have been mechanically remobilised from a larger accumulation of mineralised ultramafic. The sulphides are located in an interpreted fault that intersects the Cathedrals ultramafic both up‐dip and along strike. This footwall fault may have been the structure that remobilised the ultramafic with massive nickel‐copper sulphides from the Cathedrals ultramafic above.
    The DHEM survey in MAD19 detected a strong off‐hole EM response directly to the south of the hole. This conductor may represent a larger accumulation of massive sulphides.
    Stricklands
    MAD22
    : One hole to be drilled in each plate (each side of the original MAD22 hole) The stringer and brecciated massive sulphides are interpreted to have been remobilised from a primary source of massive sulphide mineralisation. The DHEM survey in MAD22 identified two strong off‐hole EM conductors to the east and west of the drill hole (see Figure 4). These new conductors may represent massive nickel‐copper sulphide mineralisation and could be the primary source of the remobilised massive sulphides seen in MAD22.
    Western Ultramafics/Transits
    To date (other than the single Transits hole to be tested) the drilling has been confined to the East-West trending Cathedrals shear zone. My expectation (based on the extract below from the April 6 announcement and discussing this with Tim Hronsky at the conference in Sydney) is that future drilling campaigns may prove that there is also mineralisation, particularly to the south toward/including the northern kilometre or so of the Western Ultramafics – This NNW trending displacement could also extend North to Transits but that is as yet untested and I will let the drill bit tell us the story.
    Extract from announcement of 6th April 2016
    The latest findings by Dr Gole have highlighted the prospectivity of the underexplored Western Ultramafics in the Mt Alexander Greenstone belt, and the potential of the broader Project area to host economic nickel sulphide mineralisation. An evaluation of historical exploration results at the Project has recognised that the ultramafics with massive nickel‐copper sulphides at Cathedrals are likely to have been part of the Western Ultramafics sequence. This association, together with the numerous occurrences of nickel‐copper sulphides identified in the Western Ultramafics by wide‐spaced historic drilling, strongly support the potential for the discovery of economic nickel‐copper sulphides within the Western Ultramafics.

So: Justification for significant price target on completion of this Mt Alexander campaign – and the follow up exposure during the Diggers and Dealers conference and from higher level broker coverage:
    I have eagerly awaited the drilling of downhole survey targets (at all locations) with an expectation that these would show the primary sources of mineralisation that had deposited the sulphides that we have seen results from to date and that we would see thicker intervals of mineralisation with the deeper drilling.
    Though I don’t expect every announcement that comes from the Mt Alexander campaign to be remarkable (though some will be) I do expect that all will provide further clarity regarding the extensions at width and depth of the Mt Alexander system that is now obviously present.
    I expect St George Mining to be one of the major success stories at the Diggers and Dealers conference – a relatively small number of investors are aware of the company – major exposure through a major broker which I think is coming in itself will generate buying pressure. Most major brokers do not recommend companies with such small market caps but I believe the transition is underway.
    Let us not forget that there are relatively few retail shares available than most of St George’s peers and the holdings have been kept pretty tight (and the recent pullback was during the sell in May and go away/end of financial year tax loss selling era)

So, based on the above I would like to think that a $1 target is not out of the question after the whole Mt Alexander campaign has been completed and circa 45 cents on release of this next announcement should it indicate a decent interval of high grade.

I expect after the initial surge we will see some profit taking but I expect strength to come from increased awareness of St George going forwards – as I have said before my hand will be no-where near the sell button and I would like to see where the share price stands after we have seen the results of the East Laverton gold campaigns and Windsor and I am confident enough to go on notice and say that there will be a massive nickel sulphide discovery at Windsor.

I think that in the medium term the share price will reach several dollars and option holders could easily see prices between $1 and $2 (or possibly more if there are multiple discoveries)

My tip for Friday 45 cents (Disclaimer - I have not won a tipping competition for nearly 20 years)

I also don't think Gold Bunnys Predictorbot was broken - I don't think the data was available that indicated the 4 day delay in drilling water bores

GLTAH (and best wishes for John and Tim and the whole SGQ team - I hope their hopes and dreams are being realised and they are rewarded for all they have done and how they have gone about it for all our sakes)

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $114.3K 3.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 298002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.