HAV 2.70% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Lets HAV Some Honesty

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    HAV shareholders,
    Read ASX report 22 August (Price sensitive NO)
    “Panel Receives Application”
    So Mark Stewart and Walter Richards controlling or stoping about 38% or votes does Not have potential to affect share price.

Read ASX report 3rd September (price sensitive YES)
    “Panel declines to Conduct Proceedings”
    Yet Mark Stewart and Walter no longer being able control or stop votes of over 38% of HAV shares Does have potential to affect share price.

“The Panel concluded there was no reasonable prospect that it would make a declaration of unacceptable circumstances. Accordingly, the Panel declined to conduct proceedings.”

Something begs Clarification.
    Clearly, is there no level the likes of Mark Stewart and Walter Richards will stoop too, just to get this DUD deal up solely to please Gupta? If their game enough to try and pull the wool over the Takeover Panel. Pulling the wool over poorly informed shareholders eyes is a breeze, if those shareholders can only listen publicly to the Mark & Walter’s side of the story. WHY? Is it because Mark and Walter have been effectively been able to silence both Chris Giles & Bob Johnson? You can bet on it.

The above questions my fellow shareholders is why I consider, the very reason Mark and Walter have gone all out to silence Chris and Bob on this matter. I hereby request HAVILAH BOARD let Bob & Chris express their views publicly (without restriction or legal threat) ASAP. Unless of coarse the board has something to hide they should not hesitate to agree with this request.
    It's in all shareholders interest to hear both sides of the story, not just the one sided story put out by HAV.
    Honestly shareholders, it’s not to late to vote “Against” or change your vote to “Against”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $11.97K 62.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22021 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.