SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Let's have a SAY IN THIS!

1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    eek.png If you haven't already voted your holding(s) at the upcoming AGM, or if you have...please consider doing what I have just done, and amend your vote.

Despite the possibility the Company may have a strategy to flush out another bidder at a more favorable figure, this is a dangerous game. Corruption (conflict of interest) or not, I have held shares in other companies which went the same way. The most recent being ERM Power, which went to Shell vastly undervalued and with dramatic manipulation to reduce the VWAP. I see all the hallmarks here of a misalignment of Directors' interests (purely in my own unqualified opinion), and as much as I wish to trust, I don't! (NB: ERM was a profitable, dividend paying stock)

As for Hancock's appearance, and yes, as many have commented she and the Koreans are 'bed-pals' I see this also being her looking to the future a la Twiggy Forrest - hydrogen potential possibly?

Anyway, enough surmising from me, the below is the immediate ACTION taken in response. It is something we can all do potentially with a positive impact. mad.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3770/3770782-7eb5d9ead01ff4e1f49d33f9bc2dd7e5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.