SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

HiI'm probably sailing in a different boat to others.I know that...

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi

I'm probably sailing in a different boat to others.

I know that I hold many of the same feelings as Westcott.

I have not needed to sell my shares in SDL. However I have sold some given the situation and have done better than the talked about 40%.

My plan was to take my holdings into production. So I still hold a lot. ( and I don't need anyone out there telling me how to trade MY money.)

I'm not calling the game over till it's over.

If you are a ST or MT investor/trader your not going to bother with my thoughts. You will probably ridicule them.

I am aggressive with most of my other holdings. But some of my biggest profits were made from acquiring before and during adversity. Holding them in belief, even when the mob were casting doubt on a holders sanity, only to watch the mob come back in the finish screaming "I told you so" or "the train has left the station". HotCopper has a population of such people.

However, I do fear the best we will get is a better offer.

My selfishness comes in here, for I would rather the SP to go back to the 20's and shareholders still holding for the potential, even if it is years a head. This will be a great prize to someone other than those that have stuck it out and that saddens me.

SO.. buy when there's blood on the street, even if some of it's your own.....have dreams in preparation of disappointment.... believe in those that become UN-believable ... Yeah right! There going to have yank the last of my shares from my hand.

Whilst the game still goes on and I don't have to sell, I'm sitting put.

57c I believe NOT.

So "andres" I vote 2

Luck...... I can wish it on all of us. That's best I can do.

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.