VCR ventracor limited

Sorry for the delay in attending, I have been OTA.cujo, you...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Sorry for the delay in attending, I have been OTA.

cujo, you refer to a letter from Gdavid? I have been a SH for many years and have not received anything other than board stuff.

Before we become too critical of each other we should be a little cautious in our approach. We all know little of each other and so don't know what associations each has. Who knows Gdavid may be one of the current board? Perhaps he is an ambitious staffer? See what I mean, you just don't know for sure.

Having been instrumental in changing the board of another plc not so long ago I can tell you that a leach is very difficult to remove and will haemorage blood everywhere in it's attempts to hang onto the host. You cannot commence such an operation until you are completely prepared. Unfortunately if you do not have significant support amongst the top ten SH you may as well whistle to the four winds because you just won't be heard.

There is considerable depth to the knowledge within VCR that could be tapped for a new board, but it will need to be harnessed to a cash injection from an outside investor, hopefully one that will keep the company in Australian hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.