VCR ventracor limited

BB;I see you have had another "run-in" with this LL...

1. 395 Posts.
    BB;

I see you have had another "run-in" with this LL rabit-pooch.........I read his quotations in your post. It's surprising that this "poster" seems to always surface whenever there is something positive that needs to be said about the VCR. But then again, along with a couple of more posters, I have always suspected he is somehow connected to VCR......make you really think about how desperate the current management have been, and more so now!!!!!!

I agree with your comments. The important issue now is running a business not spending money like it's going out of style on R&D, and putting your hand out to the share holders for more money when you run out. Or should I say, Put a gun to the SH head when you BEG for more money!!!!!

Fat lot of good it does when you have a glowing resume and you can't make a company (with a great product) profitable. There is an old saying "proof is in the pudding"!!!!!...

When someone comes along with an idea, the least people can do is listen to it and evaluate it based on whether it makes Business sense or not!!!....Do the numbers add up?? Does this idea cater for what is good for the SH (not the pockets of management), and does it address the SH's needs and expectations???

That is how I am going to make my decision to support this proposal or not.

Fastbuk;

I agree buyers are lining up.....But I don't have an entry signal yet. IMO only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.