AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Like most holders was hoping for that delicious sugary hit of a...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Like most holders was hoping for that delicious sugary hit of a 10c plus gain in a session, and let's face it this has been brewing for multiple months now so I thought yep we're a shot here at that sort of irrational pile in buying that pushes a stock up rapidly. It hasn't eventuated today, still a healthy rise no doubt but to think that we've been jibbed in some way is not paying the market its due.

The market, and in our case I'm looking at institutional investors, requires more commercial surety (i.e shorter time of product to market) to truly commit, the toes have dipped but they haven't dived in yet. I guess it's the sort of caper mining is, turning a large patch of desert (usually in this country) into a full producing mine/business, from go to wo takes time and significant effort and we are in the early stages but tracking beautifully.

A loose example of shorter commercial turn around time potential and how the market perceives it could be BUBS today, up 14c on an another agreement with a Chinese online seller to market their milk products. They are still a junior company in development phase but the market thinks they have huge commercial potential due to the nature of their business and the proximity of them tapping into that soon.

Whilst we here all know that the potential of AUZ is just mind blowingly huge (imagine three commercial mines producing at the same time) we are still a long way off providing what those types of investors truly require to pump their millions in. Having stated these thoughts, I would still welcome being completely wrong and smile when checking the price next week and seeing that it's 25c. That's the beauty (and the terror) of this caper, you just never really know what's gonna happen, imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.