ALA 6.67% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Let's hear from Clyde the Big Dog, page-2

1. CBD
    981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi Boris

To be honest I am sitting on the fence. I have had two conversations with Steve and spent a couple of hours with Mike.

The consensus seems to be on Buckys side of the fence I'm afraid in so much as there has to be change as the current style is not working.

What form that change will take is why I am sitting on the fence - I don't simply know.

The potential of the Company is frankly breathtaking - but why we would leave any serious change to the point we run out of money is something I am struggling with to be honest.

The first hurdle is the imediate CR.

I am of the view there are those who are circling the Company waiting for the right time to invest. But it won't be the type if investment as per a CR - my gut feeling is a partnership and even possible control of the Company - sounds scary I know but a partner with deep pockets could see the share price and market cap jump considerably.
    Have I've been told this - no - but given the small upfronts, the long lead time for royalties and the need for capital, not to mention the slowness of deals - I just can't see mums and dads having the fire power to keep us alive where as a corner stone investor is a different cat all together

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $121.1K 836.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 751784 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 364430 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.