BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

lets highly support the restructure and recap

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I must admit I am glad that Lange is gone because if this situation had of been allowed to continue the company would have went into administration some years down the track. Its like Lange knew something was wrong, was hoping for the best but the good times never returned. He must have known the structure of the company was wrong but could not accept he had failed. It is more than likely as well he would not listen to others, including the old CFO.

This change in CEO and the restructure / recapitalisation has too happen or us shareholders loose what little we have left. I may not be able to afford a rights issue or share purchase plan but I will try the best I can to get a little bit of money together.

I knew something wasnt right and now we know. At least I can sleep easier now knowing all is out in the open. I feel very sorry for all the optionholders, of which I was one of them and still have quite a few which I bought at 60 cents but what can I do now - nothing.

I figure that if Neptune can get back to a share price of say 30 cents that we at least give me a little money back from my overall investment in NMS.

Lets support this Restructure and recapitalisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.