ZIP 0.35% $1.44 zip co limited..

ZIP is gone. Will go nowhere from here. As stated many times by...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    ZIP is gone. Will go nowhere from here. As stated many times by myself to this forum, up by the escalator and down by the elevator. it will remain at these levels for a long while in my opinion and then a possible take over attempt from a rival/peer/monolith blah blah like BLOCK or KLARNA or even PAYPAL at say 20% premium to a medium term price of say $3.00-$3.50 (I have stated this also in previous posts)
    Interesting to see AFFIRM hit another 52 week low of $USD43.70 (down 6%) overnight yet BLOCK finished 3.5% up.
    The banks could and i believe will prevail over ZIP and its smaller rivals. They all have massive customer databases and very little work required to market to theirs and other banks' customers.
    whilst I believe ZIP is gone for huge upside I do believe that new entrants at this level is a very good entry point to minimise any losses. The gains from here might be worth the punt but take a good look at the financials when making a decision. increasing debt regardless of increasing customers is not good if the returns from obtaining a customer does not translate into net profit (after all other operating expenses)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.39 $11.99M 8.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44494 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 157139 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.