STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

As always, fingers crossed, and patience required. Just couldn?t...

1. 187 Posts.
    As always, fingers crossed, and patience required. Just couldn?t resist to confirm current status and/or a previously posted statement re same, but don?t suggest we all bombard him with calls and e-mails re same as extremely busy and no doubt under the pump for other enquiries.

My e-mail (2/8/2011) :
    Dear Sir,

Have no wish to waste your busy time and appreciate that as a private shareholder of Stirling products and/or member of the private shareholder?s group, we are last on the line of concern. Just wanting to know if there is an e-mail or form, website that investors and shareholders can access, join or be listed to be updated on your progress in evaluating the financial viability and liability of Stirling Products.

Regardless of what does happen, will you be releasing specific details of losses, e.g. revenue v costs of each section of Stirling, together with what will happen to their patents for HDA device, Telemedcare, Kidneyvital and contracts for Stirling Health re 3m sales etc., as many of us still believed in the potential of these products and are still wondering how close or how far away STI was from making them happen and or potentially surviving financially from these respective areas, having followed, supported and invested our hard in earned cash in same.

Reply (9/8/2011) :

Dear John

I apologise for the delay in my reply to your email.

Any material information relevant to shareholders will be released via the ASX announcements. Creditors reports may be available to shareholders by contacting this office at a later date. Our investigations into the company?s affairs and financial position will be reported to ASIC in due course.

It is too early to speculate whether any or all aspects of the business will be retained in any form. However, there is significant interest from a number of parties in the listed entity and there may be a relisting on the ASX in some form which may see some aspects of the business retained and some residual value in the existing shares. This likelihood will be more clear in the coming weeks.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to email or call.

Regards

Robert MacKenzie
    Accountant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.