TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

Lets Hope Next Week Is Better!

1. 180 Posts.
    This week we witnessed some pretty outrageous behaviour from a HC member and TZ shareholder. Again this combination of person is above the rules here and ASIC trading rules. They seem to think that they have an entitlement to this forum and stock that others cannot have. One member pushed the boundaries beyond all. First up they called for an announcement, when I told them it will come as they requested it they confirmed it has only happened 3 times, really? Only three times. Most would say that's two too many. This same person then advertised their email on this forum for people to contact them privately. They then said I was in contact, which I was not. They then made some comments openly about Ricoh, when I questioned if they had information sent to them that nobody else did that related to TZ they not only confirmed they had the information they then said it was done by a schizophrenic. Then they went further to insult not just me but another member in what I can only read as another barb on the schizophrenic insult accusing two users as being one. If this information this member has is so wrong and incomprehensible why not publish? What of the information is serious and from a serious author?

Your decisions in this business and your trading ability put you in the position you are in. Not me. Do not ask people to communicate with you and then when you receive something you do not like insult HC members. You can keep turning your heads or staying quiet, but how often does that solve your problems? This is group is so weak that a non shareholder had to complain to the ASX on your behalf. A potential investor doing their homework, which again you all have decided to rubbish. Do you blame people for being interested and wary at the same time on this stock?

I will not complain to HC about this person. Let us all read their posts with the full knowledge of what they have done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.