LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Jemster,I'm all for a JV as well, but at the right time and the...

1. UFX
    1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Jemster,

I'm all for a JV as well, but at the right time and the right price. I think it will be good for the SP as well. I think PM is for one as well. Why else would he be so keen to have the majors have a look in at this stage. A JV would be good as late as possible if the resource keeps growing and looking good but a JV early on if it starts looking mediocre.

IMHO I think FNT is getting close to a very crucial time. Many majors are watching it very closely now, and PM is trying to get the Andewa exploration to a stage where a huge resource is a given so he can be in control of negotiations for any future JV's.

That is probably easier said than done. Firstly, he has to be able to pump in as many drill holes as possible and keep getting results. Secondly he has to release the results in a way that keeps the market and majors interested. Perhaps he's changed strategy now and will announce multiple holes in the next announcement. I can see advantages in this strategy especially if the results are good.

In the end, IMO if we are to get a resource we are after at Andewa, a JV or a takeover is a given. It will only be a matter of time before the majors get fed up eyeballing a relative minnow prove up a monster resource.

Another reason why I like the idea of a JV with a major is the area that needs drilling. It's an enormous task for FNT and will take a long time. If the resource covers the whole anomalous area, I think they are going to need more drills. Developing a massive mine site is only really done by the majors anyway.

The majors didn't become majors by being nice guys. If Andewa comes good for us, the majors will be after FNT for sure. A good JV with a major can ensure relative safety for FNT. A messy takeover is not what we want. The SP might spike, but often the majors start manipulating the SP well before a takeover, with not much benefit for shareholders.

I don't know if others have noticed, but I think PM has been fairly quiet or very selective in his contacts with shareholders. I've sent him a couple of emails to clarify some geological stuff with no replies. Thats OK because it's his choice to reply and perhaps he's been having time off as most people at this time of the year. But just gauging other posts here, I get the feeling he's been extra careful with general information flow. Just a gut feeling but I think something big is going on. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been very busy working out how to release a mega announcement. Perhaps important dialogue going on with the majors. All will be revealed soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.