LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

lets hope this is true, page-23

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    UFX and others. In previous PR articles Peter has always stated he expects for his projects to be taken over by the big boys, he considers this a natural progression as they have the resources to develop them. In saying that, look at the deal he struck with OK Tedi. He waited for a deal that benefited FNT. I would expect the same outcome in any dealings with majors...as all offers need to be considered.

In terms of dealings with shareholders, I imagine he has different levels of relationships with different shareholders, more so by the length of their holdings in company to be honest. Also he needs to be very careful in what he says, as he was harassed by the ASX last February with our run to 42c. Personally when I speak with Peter I won't ask him a question he can't answer therefore neither of us are put on a spot and we have develop a good rapport. Also the reproduction of some private conversations on here, which he is aware of them would make him wary at times if he does not know you as well. I for one don't post information if I think something has accidentally slipped as sometimes happen with directors who are enthused with their company.

As for the change of tactic, I think its simply more the case of delays, though he did comment like me that there shouldn't have been any hold ups over Christmas in a Moslem country, but they take holidays too :) And I guess its easier to take them when the rest of the world is as everything slows down.

Looking forward to Andewa and OK Tedi assay updates over the next three weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.