DXI 0.73% $2.75 dexus industria reit.

lets just dream, page-12

1. 8,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    time frams would be 5 days after td to run production casing. this will only be done if they are going ahead and finishing well. then allow time for the rig to be moved off and time for a workover rig to come on site and frac. maybe a week if your switched on..

IMHO they are not seeing anything like the doom and gloom you guys have.. thats why i asked where the info is coming from.. anyways, theres no reply so i assume there is no news or data out to substantiate the well being written off.

my view is that the encouraging things seen are what they will work with, its evident from kunde 1 that the wells dont need natural fractures to flow (assuming thats the case at kunde 1) so the raised readings could in themselves indicate areas of interest in the vicinty perhaps, and the frac processes would try and access them if thats the case, but i have a view from looking at all the data and completion reports from the two wells in the fashing field, and kunde 1 data and flow rates that these chalks have given plenty of evidence to be able to flow on the vertical and imho even more so, 5 toimes at least on the horizontal. but thats my own view. as i say i am alone on this by the looks, but remain in this mindset unless evidence is presented to the contrary. and i look all the time for that in my research and find nothing to say the horizontals will be failures, all the evidence i see is saying the opposite..

anyway each to their own, i hope you guys are not holding back stuff and saying what you do, but i cant see what your research is telling you all. i remain as convinced the sugarkane is a genuine play as before..

remember over 55% of the shares are held by 20 holders. and seem to be accumulating..

the shares are tightly held imho

cheers.. good luck if your holding..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.