MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

@singhgu, there is a tendency for certain posts from those who...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @singhgu, there is a tendency for certain posts from those who are not invested in the company to come across as gloating. I am not sure from rock you state you came from, perhaps it by a hard place.
    I am not sure as a non holder how much you have followed this thread. But if you had, you would realise that these “facts” that you regurgitate have been made before, more than once. It is the omission of context that Mesoblast shareholders find particularly irritating as well as the tone of the posters.
    Some can barely write, and others who are from the same literary corner as William Collins, seeping with a mixture of conceit, arrogance and ignorance. At no point do their posts support the “old chestnut” , “I want to protect mum and dad investor” or “I just want to show how clever I am not investing in Mesoblast.”
    Unfortunately you appear to fit into this “type”. If that is not the case, happy to be corrected, however I can only go by what I read.
    You state that we should trust you. Is that your character or your wisdom?
    You say that you would not invest at even a dollar unless “they” (I presume you mean the management) “
    show they are capable of getting one thing right”.
    Ok let’s ignore all the development they have done, the approval and partnership in Japan etc. Let’s ignore the value of the patents the company holds.
    Let’s focus on primary endpoints and the knock back with the application for srGvHD. I presume that either an approval or perhaps a partnership is the capability test you require? So let’s say we follow your advice, $1 won’t be the price on any of that news.
    For you to be correct, Mesoblast will have to fail on every front. At the current price, we require just one.
    Time will tell who is correct. My money is on Mesoblast, yours is not.
    The time to tell who was right is not now, let’s reconvene when I sell. I could if successful tag you to tell you, but there will be far more important things to get on with, like life. May I suggest that you get on with yours and concentrate on the shares that you have invested or intend to invest in. From what you said it won’t be Mesoblast, a forum you can add no value to.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.