LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

lets just tread quietly..

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Hi Peeps.

I know this has been a long road and it is frustrating, so much so that every time there is a sniff of good stuff we always think its the end game.

Yep I even hold my hand up as a "glass is half full" fella.

Lets just keep the brewski's cold and champagne corked until the announcements are out then have a group hug when we have what we want -

1. Short end of town screaming over a barrel.
    2. TOL issued.
    3. Plant operational
    4. SP where it should be.

I think next week will be interesting however I dont reckon this will be a sealed deal until early next month then we have the Mt Kellet issue to deal with.

***Remember $250M convertable debt issue at 1.25 means there is a bucketload of shares that may hit the market from Mid July.

Any cover rally will have to take this into account IMO which may limit the SP rise to about 1.25 as I cant see it driving up to 1.60 or so when there is such a significant amount of shares to potentially become available. (10% Issued Capital)

If I am wrong then great but you just cant ignore this transaction and hope it will go away. Hopefully they will sit on their hands but it all depends on how much they need the cash.

Then we have to get the ore concentrate to Malaysia - I will happily grab my trusty 8ft 1971 Pintail, hook a container onto a barby boat and paddle the stuff over myself.

Oh yeah keep the laughs coming, the forum has been pretty amusing last week.

Have a fun weekend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.