CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

let's keep it real , page-14

1. 1,368 Posts.
    A healthy debate I hope without having the post touted by members, tweets take note

CTP do not have the luxury to drill 10 holes and hope that one of them becomes a success,u and I both know that this drill may effectuate to be nothing more than aCTP pipe dream,i would hope that you have been in the drilling game long enought to realise the probability of a economically viable reserve.

CTP has a readily available resource being coal, in honesty the latest result was an other continuing blow for company and share holders however, there are still other alternatives available to monetise with the asset.

Regardless of wishful thinking on the part of many who regularly contribute to this forum a failure with this drilling campaign will further tarnish CTP;s credibility, even JH hime self acknowledge this fact.

I shall be sitting back watching with interest, I certainly fell the frustration for all long and medium term holders but do not get your hopes up.

Do not discount what its already in the volt, coal may one day be the road map in providing CTP with regular income which in time will allow for those pin the tail spuds that may find CTP that elusive black gold, will it be this year, don't bet your house on it COM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.