MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Here is the link once again -...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Here is the link once again -

http://www.csaglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Pg-50-55-Graphite-success-08_15_proof_5.pdf

Before I start here is some background on the authors of this article -

* Andrew Scogings - CSA Global employee who worked on KNL's mineral resource (err thats what we call having

* Jason Chesters - works for Pattersons Securities who funnily enough cover VXL -
    (Ironic that they received the highest mark!!!!!!!)

Point 1 gives a score on Deposit Size, Contained Graphite and EV Value - I don't understand how SVM or KNL get a higher mark than MNS, when their deposit size, contained graphite and EV value is below that of MNS.

Point 3 gives a score on Flake Size Distribution - KNL and MNS get the same score despite MNS having a far superior product with 88% in the Large/Jumbo/Super Jumbo categories.
    Also TON gets a higher score than SYR when their flake distribution is inferior? They have no clue.

Point 5 gives a score of Offtakes - MNS has the largest Offtakes with the most reputable parties in the world at present in the complete graphite market, but gets a 6 which is the same score KNL receives.
    KNL has a 10,000tpa offtake done many years ago with an unnamed party!!! Yes Unnamed.
    Even better LMB gets a 6 for an offtake WHICH NO LONGER EXISTS!!!!
    They are clueless.

Point 6 give a score on the timeframe to production - MNS gets a 2 and KNL gets a 6, looking at the latest reports MNS will beat KNL into production.

I could go on and on however the report is so out of date and inconsistent it is not funny.

Looks like paid research to me!

Cheers

Matt
    Last edited by Matt72: 29/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.