MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Lets Keep It Real, page-11

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    On the theme of keeping it real have a look at the announcements from for the last 4 months.

ann.JPG

No real price sensitive news at all.  Now look at the sp. Outperforming every other G stock who have had plenty of news.

What will the next few announcements do for MNS? Looks like we might be getting them on highs. No selling needed to recoup money for most as the majority will be in the money and making more.

Also I checked the announcements from MNS. Not one webcast , brr broadcast or anything like that in the last few years that I went back .  Why have they not done one?  Nearly all the other g companies have. Some have done several in the last 4 months.  In the past IMO I have found that companies who rely on these do so to reassure their holders that everything is going well when the share price is not performing.

Magnis do not do these as their holders know we are the real deal. Even though we have traded within a range for the last 4 months I have not seen any holder be negative about that because they know what they are holding. There is no guessing about who will finance us, who is buying the graphite, no guessing if our deposit will have positive samples for finance to be approved, no concerns what out floor price will be as with the quality and size we have we will always be profitable.

Like graphite flakes through an hourglass our time is approaching.  Happily  it is not our flakes through the hour glass as they are too bloody big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.