RGT 7.35% 31.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Let's keep it real, page-22

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    There is a world of difference between we are applying (ie maybe next Xmas or when another man flys to the moon) and We have applied.
    I have to admit that as a fairly big investor here I have expressed before and express again that certain things make me feel a little uneasy. Things like this should be made definitively. Also not answering questions to back up statements concern me eg the $60mil supply contract, and making a facebook statement then withdrawing it re: obtaining a license to import.
    On the other side they have a really talented board from a medical and technical point of view but not sure about their business expertise.
    Then you have the capital raising. While in my view rather preemptory, I doubt whether sophisticated investors would be interested in fronting with $10mil unless it went with a story that provided a good chance of doubling the money over a year or two at least! A skeptic may say that they were sophisticated enough to have a good chance of flicking the shares on the hype and making an immediate return?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.